Wednesday, September 16, 2015

On Insanity

We have this new puppy, and he has this obsession with water.  I wouldn’t call it love.  Often, it seems more like hate.  When I water the garden, he tries to bite the water coming out of the hose.  Then, when he gets wet, it makes him angry, so he rushes in for the attack again.  When he gets too angry, he starts trampling my plants, so I have to turn it on him.  That temporarily makes him fall back, but as soon as I move the hose, he thinks he has a chance to move in for the kill, and the process starts all over.  When the war is done, he stands shivering and defeated.

I’ve started locking him up when I water both because I don’t like him trampling my plants during his water raids and because I feel sorry for him.

I’d post the video, but I’m pretty sure it’d get millions of views, and then I’d be pissed because I’ve posted some pretty meaningful reflections on my blog that have received three.

I think the internet audience is my water and I’m as stupid as that damn dog.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment